Coil Slitting LinesPrice Request
Rolled Metal Coil Slitting Lines
Coil Slitting Lines are used for cutting wide metal coils into narrower coils. Sacform coil slitting lines are feature-complete turnkey systems which are composed of high-precision slitters (circular cutters) with quick tooling change for slitter, tensioning device and recoiler for steel and other rolled metal coils.
At coil slitting lines manufacturer Sacform, we also manufacture the individual components of the lines and provide optimum production capacity to our customers combining components according to their specific production requirements.
Having a coil slitting machine in-house allows you to produce coils according to your size and amount requirements whenever you need them, so you can reduce inventory, eliminate processing and shipping costs.
- High level of automation, easy to operate and maintain.
- Hydraulic Decoiler with a loading car for quick loading
- Leveler with 4 high and 6 high rollers for the maximum flatness
- Gentle treatment of surfaces by high-quality rollers and conveyor materials
- High-quality cuts with minimum burr
- Automated stacking system with high accuracy
- Compact design requires minimum space
- Low cost, high quality, optimum productivity
Rolled Steel Coil Slitting Lines
Our standard coil slitting lines are optimized for slitting cold-formed steel coils. However, we also manufacture slitting lines for other metal coils such as;
- Stainless Steel coil slitting line
- Copper coil slitting line
- Brass coil slitting line
- Tin Coated coil slitting line
- Painted Sheet coil slitting line
- Aluminum coil slitting line
- Chrome and Zinc coil slitting line
- Black Sheet coil slitting line
- HRP Sheet coil slitting line
- St37-42 - 44 - 52 coil slitting line
- DKP Sheet coil slitting line
- Galvanized Sheet coil slitting line
- Hot rolled flat steel coil slitting line
For a price quote with detailed specifications, please contact us.