Cut-to-Length LinesPrice Request
Blanking lines with cut-to-length shear
Cut-to-length lines are also known as blanking lines or shear lines. Sacform cut-to-length lines are feature-complete turnkey systems for uncoiling, leveling (flattening), diagonally cutting, and stacking steel and other rolled metal coils.
At cut-to-length blanking lines manufacturer Sacform, we also manufacture the individual components of the lines and provide optimum production capacity to our customers combining components according to their specific production requirements.
Having a cut-to-length blanking line in-house allows you to produce blanks according to your size and amount requirements whenever you need them, so you can reduce inventory, eliminate processing and shipping costs. You can also reduce material costs because the coiled metal sheet prices are 15-20% less than rectangular blank sheets.
- High level of automation, easy to operate and maintain.
- Hydraulic Decoiler with a loading car for quick loading
- Leveler with 4 high and 6 high rollers for the maximum flatness
- Gentle treatment of surfaces by high-quality rollers and conveyor materials
- High-quality cuts with minimum burr
- Automated stacking system with high accuracy
- Compact design requires minimum space
- Low cost, high quality, optimum productivity
Steel Coil Cut-to-Length Lines
Our standard cut-to-length lines are optimized for cutting cold-formed steel coils. However, we also manufacture cut-to-length lines for other rolled metal coils, such as;
- Stainless Steel cut-to-length line
- Copper cut-to-length line
- Brass cut-to-length line
- Tin Coated cut-to-length line
- Painted Sheet cut-to-length line
- Aluminum cut-to-length line
- Chrome and Zinc cut-to-length line
- Black Sheet cut-to-length line
- HRP Sheet cut-to-length line
- St37-42 - 44 - 52 cut-to-length line
- DKP Sheet cut-to-length line
- Galvanized Sheet cut-to-length line
- Hot rolled flat steel cut-to-length line
For a price quote with detailed specifications, please contact us.